Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Union Meant To Be

This doodle's origin is a bit more obvious:

Dave's Here, Man...

Dave Buist (David on his copyright) publishes a webcomic called Taking the Bypass twice weekly at http://cartoonme.net/. Dave's character, er, Dave likes beer. I like beer. I like Taking the Bypass. See? See how this happened? The two were meant to be.

And what better beer for Dave's character, um, Dave to be drinking in my doodle than none other than Vancouver Island's best beer ever, Blue Buck (brewed by local brewery Phillips). I was very happy that Dave's character, sheesh, Dave was able to make the trip across the internets to have a taste, but, alas, Dave Buist may never sample the liquid ambrosia that is Blue Buck. Ontario's a long way to come for a pint. Here's hoping, though.

Check out his strip, and click my doodle to embiggen it. Ha ha... "Click my doodle."



No comments:

Post a Comment