Sunday, August 2, 2009

He Who Laughs Last Didn't Get The Joke

Something a little less scribbly today:

In A Few Seconds, The Wetness Will Appear

In my effort to actually beat Wordpress and Comicpress into submission, I figured it was time to dust the ol' tablet off and give 'er a go. Actually, this is from a character sketch I did a while ago, and a good buddy (whose wonderful photography blog can be seen right here) allowed me to take his Wacom Bamboo for a spin. I wrestled with his all-in-one scanner, just begging it to recognize a Vista machine, but in the end it was concealing a foreign object and pinned me for a count of three.

That aside, I drew it from scratch on his computer, and then proceeded to ink it as well. I wasn't too pleased with my outer line widths when completed, so I just thickened them with my cheepo Genius tablet at home. I'm... okay with the results. I'd love opinions though.

So, I guess I may be using this space occasionally to work out some ideas for upcoming TILAH strips. That being said, I better get on that, as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment