Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sphinctosaur! I Choose You...!

Seriously. I'm sitting in a meeting, I finish my portion up early, and the first thing that pops into my head when taking pencil to paper is, "What about some sort of creature made up entirely of elephant trunks?"

Uh, On Second Thought, Is Pikachu Available...?

What excreted out was a creature made up of lower intestines and sphincters. No! Not cuddly at all. Really does look like a rejected Pokemon concept, eh?

Oh wait! As an added bonus, when you order Sphinctosaur, you get...

Chicks Dig A Straw Hat

... A throwing star to the jugular. Isn`t that a sweet deal?

Doodled the ninja-like dude while waiting for my dental appointment after work. I am now the proud owner of a gold - porcelain hybrid tooth. Ain`t that just grand?

No comments:

Post a Comment